She Lost 43 Pounds in 11 Months, And Has Not Given Up of Any Food

After she realized that because of excess weight she can’t walk normally,Natasha Vujanovic (47) , in 11 months lost 43 pounds.

– The problem with kilograms began when I was 20 years old. That’s when I officially entered a vicious cycle of weight loss and weight gain. But last year I reached my worst condition: I gained 20-25 kg. In 2010 I went to weight loss centerin order to lose weight with the assistant of professionals, but I didn’t make it then – begins her story Natasha.

She says that people close to her were trying to influence her by telling that she overreacted . The decisive moment was when she started to move very hard, she was tiring very quickly and it was then when she realized that she’sdamagingher own health.
– At one point I could not even tie my own shoes – she recalls.

It was only last year when Natasha officially and firmly decided to lose weight, and as a regime she has chosen chrono nutrition.

What is chrono nutrition?

The advantage of the chrono diet is that you do not have to count the calories you take. For breakfast you can eat everything: carbohydrates, proteins, fats … For lunch is recommended stronger protein such as beef, veal or lamb, but without carbohydrates such as bread. For dinner you should also eat protein, onlylighter, such as white meat or fish.

– I fed by horno principles, which I still do, and I’m also planning to continuein the future. During that time, I had the support of my family, friends, but most of my sister-in-law, which supported me the most, with whom I was preparing meals, we wereencouraging each other – witnessedNatasha.

She never had trouble with anyone when it comes to look, but she has always been uncomfortable, especially when you meet some friends that you hadn’t seen for a long time.
– I didn’t look like myself. I was very embarrassed when I was buying clothes, because there wasn’tenough large number for me. For obese people is very difficult to find an appropriate number, so I was forced to buy from the Chinesestores – she says.

Instead of fruits, vegetables, regular meals, she was feeding herself very unhealthy, but mostly she skipped breakfast.

– Since I work mostly in the morning, the first, and frequently the only, meal would be a sandwich about 14 o’clock. But when I come home after 20 o’clock, I start eating abnormally until I fall asleep. Often it happened to get up at night in order to eat – Natasha recalls her former habits.

– Ever since I was on the chrono nutrition, I am very disciplined, quantitative I eat more, but most importantly, I eat regularly. I do not miss not one food, because in this diet almost everything is allowed, it’s only important when and what you eat – explains Natasha.

She Lost 43 Pounds in 11 Months, And Has Not Given Up of Any Food She Lost 43 Pounds in 11 Months, And Has Not Given Up of Any Food Reviewed by Admin on 3:32:00 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.