Baby addicted to methadone: Sad story different than other stories

See how sweet is Braxton Jones. But this boy was born addicted to methadone because his mother Clarissa began to consume it while she was pregnant in an attempt to stop heroin.
In the first days of his life, his little feet constantly cramped, and his whole body shuddered from the crisis of abstinence.
Although now is pretty healthy baby Braxton still has problems with food.
What is good is that his mother joined the program for the care of infants, pregnant women and mothers with problem of dependence on psychoactive substances in time.
-I am now clean and I am happy to take care of my baby – said Clarissa.
But the elder brother of the sweetest Braxton didn’t have that luck. Clarissa constantly drugged during pregnancy. Her son was born addicted to heroin, and ceased to drugs even while suckled.
– I remember that I the pain started, and I was in the toilet and using drugs. All condemned me and asking me how I can be so brutal with my child. But in that moment nothing was more important than heroin. I was terribly selfish – she says
When Jacob had only 22 days, she has a car accident and social services took her child away. After the court ruling she discovered she was pregnant with Braxton.
– I was in the 7th week of my pregnancy and regularly consume heroin and used marijuana. When I found out I was pregnant, I realized that I cannot do the same again and decided to join the program for treating drug – tearfully tells his mother.
Baby addicted to methadone: Sad story different than other stories
Reviewed by Admin
on
1:34:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Admin
on
1:34:00 PM
Rating: